Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Louboutin Perspex Heel



I have always loved admiring Christian Louboutins, but has the time finally come where I actually want to purchase a pair. I hope not for the sake of my bank balance.

Drum Roll please



One Christian Louboutins latest creations, the perspex heel.











Have a look at the many celebs who have donned these beauties.




Rihanna sported the iconic black perspex shoes at this years Met Ball.




Kim Kardashian wore them whilst out on a date with her new beau Kanye West.






And lastly Rita Ora teamed the fuchsia colour perspex heels with an amazing white dress.


Who wore them best?

I have to say I am completely besotted with Kim's sense of fashion. I love that she enjoys accentuating her curves, because lord know we all have them. But how hot does Rihanna look is that backless dress.

Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I'm not a big fan of the perspex heels, I think if I were to opt for a pair I would go for the classic round toe platform courts.
    If you get a pair I hope you love them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not thrilled my these ones. I definitely prefer the classic.

    ReplyDelete