Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Mini Jewellery Haul



Purse friendly jewellery shopping spree.

Before my trip to Portugal I bought a few sneaky holiday purchases.
Here are a few items of jewellery I picked up from Penneys/Primark and River Island.







Hey Sailor.. Super cute little anchor earrings from River Islands budget jewellery range only €2, Bargain!





Both bracelets from Penneys only €3 I think there are other colours available.
 Two minutes after I took this picture the yellow one snapped, I am still finding yellow beads all over my bedroom floor... On the upside the orange one is still going strong.





And one more... I could not pass by these beautiful green feather earrings from Penneys also, they were reduced to €1!

 Happy, happy, happy.




Fashion on a budget, you have to love it.
 Do you have any budget or bargain jewellery finds.


Rachel xxx

2 comments: