Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Superdrug Haul- €5 Budget

I decided to treat myself to a few things in Superdrug today. My Budget was €5! I know your probably thinking you can't get much for that price but I wanted to test it out. I actually got a face mask, nose pore strips and a bronzer for €5.60. Ok, so Im little bit over budget but I quiet proud of my purchases. Who doesnt love bargain.


I purchased a single application sachet of Mudd sea mask. I choose this one in particular because it claims to hydrate the skin, something my skin is calling out for at the moment.

Next, MUA Bronzer (shade 3).My skin is quiet pale and porcelain, this makes me ever so picky about bronzer's. This shade seems to be quiet light,no shimmer and not too orange (always a plus). Fingers crossed!

Lastly I picked up Superdrug's deep action nose strips. Well overdue!

Pamper session in my house tonight so I will let you guys know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment