Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

No7 Spring 2012 Collection

My first beauty review!!
You cant image how long it took me to decide on what products to write about first.

I decided to go with No7 floral Brights Limited Edition Collection. ( They have been around for while but ever so pretty so I had to include them)



Firstly O My I do like the packaging. Simplistic but fun. A beautiful floral design sits elegantly on the corner of the blush packaging. My only question is, why no design on the lipstick?

Vital Brights Lipstick - Blooming Pink
This lipstick is bright and vibrant pink that is quiet moisturising on the lips. The shade can be worn sheer or you can layer up to create a beautiful full on colour.



Vital Brights Cream Blush - Blossoming Pink
The blush is a warm pinky coral colour. It is a powdery cream soft texture and is super blendable. You control the amount of colour you desire.




Both products give that sought after radiant glow to your complexion.( a little something I most definitely need after a long winter)

What are your favourite items in No7's Spring Collection?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment